Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

what a day


i dunno what to say anymore..

should i cry..or should i laugh? what should i do? problems after another n its make me sicks again and again..


i just found today that my big boss already leaves us last two days. its for good sakes or for own good purposed? i dunno!

so who are going to leave after this?please tell me earlier so i can organized big farewell party for u guyz!!!! what a ****!!

i hate to tell this but y people always run from the problems but dun they know the problems is always can chase them back?

n from what i heard, fews of my clique are going off too. good for u people! just leave me alone in this world!

now i know y doc told me dat i'm in stressed! huhhh....................!

3 - comments:

jay, setiap pertemuan pasti ada perpisahan...

keep in touch my friend...

7 March 2008 at 21:34  

sabar je, yang datang, yang pergi....kitaran hidup.

8 March 2008 at 04:38  

love u my frenz!

8 March 2008 at 13:43  

Newer Post Older Post Home