yg elok n yg jelik :P

yg jelik - anis ngn uniform yg kejis...xsuka ijau!!!!!

yg elok - semestinya aku yg pakai ensem arini..1st time keja petang. dh puas keja mlm..hehehe

2 - comments:

syaiful baharim yang design uols...
nanti kitorang pun nak tukar uniform. cheongsam. hahahaha

6 July 2008 at 11:29  

Hahahaha... been there done that... But I've already engaged to the love of my life... my advice... seek true love.. not solely based on looks, the way they talk or dress.

You're goin to live with them for the rest of your life (if u dies 1st of both of you dies at the same timing)

Beauty can be a bonus for you from the day u meet her till she's 40~50. Heart is something that never fades or change (ianya lengai kata Cikgu Kimia)

Errr...by the way, come to my blog http://khairulfaizinasib.blogspot.com/

Ijad (Masjid) blog brings me to your blog

6 July 2008 at 19:33  

Newer Post Older Post Home